Warehouse Fulfillment Specialist – Winchester, KY
The Fulfillment Specialist participates as a member of the warehouse team of God’s Pantry Food Bank. Employees in this position work in the warehouse, pick orders for delivery and follow direction from the warehouse coordinator with all sanitation and cleaning standards.
– Interact with agencies, donors and staff.
– Properly load and unload trucks to insure product quality.
– Pick orders accurately and efficiently in warehouse.
– Operate various power material handling equipment in an appropriate manner.
– Assist other warehouse staff in maintaining a clean and safe working environment.
Given that God’s Pantry Food Bank (GFPB) is both a crisis response and an ongoing service agency, it is necessary that staff be adaptable and creative, able to deal with rapid change and unusual demands of time and effort. It is also imperative that excellent working relationships and a positive atmosphere be maintained with not only the staff, but with donors, volunteers, clients, and all others with whom the employee comes in contact while representing GPFB
High School graduate or GED. Clean driving record, ability to operate a fork lift and work independently and as a part of a team. Must have good communication, pay attention to detail and have good math skills. Computer skills preferred.
– Walking and standing for long periods of time
– Heavy and repetitive lifting up to 100 pounds
– Ability to operate equipment
– Must have a valid driver’s license
– Maintain forklift certificate
TIME COMMITMENT: Part-Time, 30 hours/week.
We offer a competitive wage and excellent benefit package.
Email is the preferred method of submission.
Send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Derek Brown, Operations Director
Gods Pantry Food Bank, Inc
1685 Jaggie Fox Way
Lexington, KY 40511
Application Deadline is October 15, 2017
God’s Pantry Food Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer.