God’s Pantry Food Bank is seeking a Facilities Manager to manage the overall building maintenance, safety and sanitation for our five facility locations located in Lexington, London, Prestonsburg, Winchester and Morehead, Kentucky. The Facilities Manager is responsible for compliance with AIB standards and food safety guidelines; safety and compliance according to OSHA regulations and for keeping all of our facilities up to date on relevant information, both internal and external. This position is also responsible for the overall distribution metrics such as safety, productivity, retention, team morale and inventory control and also includes managing and mentoring Warehouse Coordinators and all aspects of the warehouse functions at our four satellite locations.
- Candidate should be outgoing and enjoy interacting with people.
- Maintenance skills and a sanitation background is essential.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Reliability and Dependability crucial.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-starter with ability to work independently.
- Scissor lift and forklift experience preferred
4-Year College degree plus four years Building Maintenance, or a comparable combination of education and experience.
- Ability to quickly move throughout facilities.
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Standing, Walking, Sitting, Driving, Reaching, Finger Dexterity, Climbing and Stooping.
- Operating scissor lift and forklifts
The deadline to apply is 4/26/17.
Email is the preferred method of submission.
Send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing address: Derek Brown, Operations Director
Gods Pantry Food Bank, Inc
1685 Jaggie Fox Way
Lexington, KY 40511
God’s Pantry Food Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer