Voluntary Recall On Pulmuone Noodles
For Immediate Release
May 6, 2016
Sean Kim, Pulmuone USA
View Product Photos
Pulmuone Foods USA is initiating a voluntary recall across three of its Noodle products because these items may contain milk as an undeclared allergen. People who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to milk run the risk of serious allergic reaction if they consume these products. No incidences have been reported.
This voluntary recall covers only specific Best-by-dates of the following products:
• Pulmuone Korean Noodles in a Savory Black Bean Sauce 46.6oz
• Pulmuone Noodles with Fire-roasted Black Bean Sauce 23.3oz
• Pulmuone Noodles with Beijing Style Black Bean Sauce 23.3oz
The voluntary recall is limited to the Best-by-date listed below.
UPC Item Best By Dates
7-53214-73298-3 Pulmuone Korean Noodles in a Savory Black Bean Sauce
46.6oz 6/2/2016, 6/21/2016, 8/16/2016, 8/21/2016, 9/17/2016, 9/30/2016, 10/11/2016, 10/25/2016, 11/1/2016, 11/6/2016, 11/22/2016
7-53214-30015-1 Pulmuone Noodles with Fire-roasted Black Bean Sauce
23.3oz 5/14/2016, 5/29/2016, 6/8/2016, 7/4/2016, 8/9/2016, 8/16/2016, 8/17/2016, 9/11/2016
7-53214-30024-3 Pulmuone Noodles with Beijing Style Black Bean Sauce 23.3oz 5/14/2016, 6/4/2016, 7/16/2016, 7/26/2016, 8/20/2016
No other Pulmuone products have been affected by the oversight. Pulmuone is committed to keeping all of its products at the highest level of quality and safety.
For consumer support and product questions please call at 1-800-588-7782 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
* We believe that none of the products being recalled were processed or offered through the national office.
* We strongly encourage you to notify your agencies within one business day from receipt of this notice.
* ALL cased and uncased inventories, both at the member level and agency level, need to be checked. This product may have entered member and agency warehouses through salvage, local donations, TEFAP, local purchases, retail pickups, food drives, or other avenues.
* For additional local details, please contact the Health Department(s) for the area(s) your food bank serves.
For full details on the recall, please visit: http://www.fda.gov/Safety/Recalls/ucm499762.htm?source=govdelivery&utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery