Update to Frito-Lay Recall of Select Rold Gold Tiny Twists, Rold Gold Thins, Rold Gold Sticks and Rold Gold Honey Wheat Braided, With 0 Comments, Category: Recalls,
Update to Frito-Lay Recall of Select Rold Gold Tiny Twists, Rold Gold Thins, Rold Gold Sticks and Rold Gold Honey Wheat Braided
For Immediate Release
June 10, 2016
Frito-Lay Consumer Relations
Frito-Lay today issued an update to its previously announced voluntary recall of select Rold Gold Tiny Twists, Rold Gold Thins, Rold Gold Sticks and Rold Gold Honey Wheat Braided due to a potential undeclared peanut allergen. The specific Rold Gold products remain unchanged. This communication updates the “use by” dates for two of the impacted multipack products that might contain the affected Rold Gold 1 oz. Tiny Twists pretzels. The updated information is:
• 20 count Baked & Popped Mix — “use by” dates ranging from May 31 – August 9, 2016
• 32 count Fun Times Mix — “use by” dates ranging from May 31 – August 9, 2016
Consumers with any product noted above can return the product to retailer for a full refund, or contact Frito-Lay Consumer Relations (9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. CST, Mon.-Fri.) at 1-888-256-3090 or www.pretzelrecall.com.
* We believe that none of the products being recalled were processed or offered through the national office.
* We strongly encourage you to notify your agencies within one business day from receipt of this notice.
* ALL cased and uncased inventories, both at the member level and agency level, need to be checked. This product may have entered member and agency warehouses through salvage, local donations, TEFAP, local purchases, retail pickups, food drives, or other avenues.
* For additional local details, please contact the Health Department(s) for the area(s) your food bank serves.
For full details on the recall, please visit: http://www.fda.gov/Safety/Recalls/ucm506435.htm?source=govdelivery&utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery