Simple Health LLC Announces The Recall of Tosi Cappuccino Crunch SuperBites For Undeclared Allergens, With 0 Comments, Category: Recalls,
Simple Health LLC Announces The Recall of Tosi Cappuccino Crunch SuperBites For Undeclared Allergens
For Immediate Release
June 14, 2016
View Product Photos
Simple Health LLC of Anaheim, CA is recalling Tosi Cappuccino Crunch SuperBites because product labels failed to declare the food allergens Milk and Soy
Should people who have an allergy or severe sensitivity to Milk or Soy consume products containing these allergens, they run the risk of triggering a life threatening allergic reaction, anaphylaxis that requires immediate medical attention.
Recalled products containing undeclared Milk and Soy are identified as follows:
Brand / Product Name Unit Size or Net Wt. Lot # UPC # Undeclared Allergen(s)
Tosi Cappuccino Crunch Almond SuperBites 2.6 ounces 05052016
03242017 755918046106 ilk, Soy
Tosi Cappuccino Crunch Cashew SuperBites 2.6 ounces 05052016
03242017 755918046113 Milk, Soy
Tosi Cappuccino Crunch Almond SuperBites and Tosi Cappuccino Crunch Cashew SuperBites
• 2.6 ounces
• 3” x 4.5”
• In a plastic, food-¬safe wrapper with a white, cardboard sleeve with green and brown type
Simple Health LLC immediately segregated its entire inventory of Tosi Cappuccino Crunch SuperBites and is notifying consumers and customers with severe milk or soy allergies not to consume them. Simple Health LLC wants to ensure its products are safe. Consequently, in addition to its ongoing cooperation with the California Department of Public Health, Simple Health LLC is voluntarily recalling all Tosi Cappuccino Crunch SuperBites from its customers. Consumers with milk or soy allergies in possession of these products should not eat them, rather product should be returned to Simple Health LLC Corporate at (800) 572-¬6088.
Simple Health LLC will be sending recall notices to all of its direct customers. Please call Stefanie Hults at (800) 572-¬6088 for further information.
* We believe that none of the products being recalled were processed or offered through the national office.
* We strongly encourage you to notify your agencies within one business day from receipt of this notice.
* ALL cased and uncased inventories, both at the member level and agency level, need to be checked. This product may have entered member and agency warehouses through salvage, local donations, TEFAP, local purchases, retail pickups, food drives, or other avenues.
* For additional local details, please contact the Health Department(s) for the area(s) your food bank serves.
For full details on the recall, please visit: http://www.fda.gov/Safety/Recalls/ucm506790.htm?source=govdelivery&utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery