Recall Notice: Regeneca Worldwide, a Division of Vivaceuticals, Inc., Issues a Nationwide Recall of Its Products, With 0 Comments, Category: Recalls,
When a company announces a recall, market withdrawal, or safety alert, the FDA posts the company’s announcement as a public service. FDA does not endorse either the product or the company.
Regeneca Worldwide, a Division of Vivaceuticals, Inc., Issues a Nationwide Recall of Its Products
For Immediate Release
March 9, 2017
Regeneca Worldwide, a division of VivaCeuticals, Inc. is conducting a nationwide recall of its entire line of herbal and dietary supplement products pursuant to a Consent Decree entered by the federal court for the Central District of California. This recall applies to all products manufactured and sold between June 1, 2011 and February 8, 2017. These products include, but are not limited to RegeneSlim, RegenErect, RegeneArouse, RegeneBlend, RegeneBoost, RegeneBlast, and RegeneFit. ALL LOT #s ARE INCLUDED IN THIS RECALL. Regeneca products were sold nationwide online using the company’s websites, and through a direct sales force within the United States and Puerto Rico for both consumption and retail sales.
The company has presently ceased doing business in the United States.
Consumers who have purchased Regeneca products subject to this recall are advised to immediately stop using the product and are urged to return it to the place of purchase for a possible exchange. Consumers with questions may contact the
company via email to [email protected].
Adverse reactions or quality problems experienced with the use of this product may be reported to the FDA’s MedWatch Adverse Event Reporting program either online, by regular mail or by fax.
- Complete and submit the report Online: www.fda.gov/medwatch/report.htm
- Regular Mail or Fax: Download form www.fda.gov/MedWatch/getforms.htm or call 1-800-332-1088 to request a reporting form, then complete and return to the address on the pre-addressed form, or submit by fax to 1-800-FDA-0178
* We believe that none of the products being recalled were processed or offered through the national office.
* We strongly encourage you to notify your agencies within one business day from receipt of this notice.
* ALL cased and uncased inventories, both at the member level and agency level, need to be checked. This product may have entered member and agency warehouses through salvage, local donations, TEFAP, local purchases, retail pickups, food drives, or other avenues.
* For additional local details, please contact the Health Department(s) for the area(s) your food bank serves.
For full details on the recall, please visit: https://www.fda.gov/Safety/Recalls/ucm545842.htm?source=govdelivery&utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery