Recall Notice: Lenny & Larry’s, Inc. Conducts Nationwide Voluntary Recall of Chocolate Chip and Coconut Chocolate Chip Complete Cookie Recall Due To Possible Undeclared Milk in Dark Chocolate Chips, With 0 Comments, Category: Recalls,
When a company announces a recall, market withdrawal, or safety alert, the FDA posts the company’s announcement as a public service. FDA does not endorse either the product or the company.
Lenny & Larry’s, Inc. Conducts Nationwide Voluntary Recall of Chocolate Chip and Coconut Chocolate Chip Complete Cookie Recall Due To Possible Undeclared Milk in Dark Chocolate Chips
For Immediate Release
December 12, 2016
Lenny & Larry’s Consumer Care
LOS ANGELES, CA – DECEMBER 12, 2016 – Lenny & Larry’s, Inc., announced today a nationwide voluntary recall of two flavors of Lenny & Larry’s Complete Cookie products — Chocolate Chip and Coconut Chocolate Chip varieties – due to the possible presence of undeclared milk in the dark chocolate chips. Lenny & Larry’s, Inc. is taking this action out of an abundance of caution. People with a dairy allergy or sensitivity may run the risk of a serious or life threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.
The following product is being recalled:
- 4 oz. Complete Cookie, Chocolate Chip
- Best by Dates: 7-1-17 to 11-30-17
- UPC Code: 7 87692-83461 7
- 4 oz. Complete Cookie, Coconut Chocolate Chip
- Best by Dates Between: 9-18-17 to 11-15-17
- UPC Code: 7 87692-83538 6
This recall is limited exclusively to the Chocolate Chip and Coconut Chocolate Chip Complete Cookie varieties and no other Lenny & Larry’s products are affected by this recall.
Consumers who have a dairy allergy should consider discarding these products. Affected product may be returned to the place of purchase for a full refund. Consumers with questions can contact Lenny & Larry’s at 888–943–4212 from Monday thru Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm EST.
Lenny & Larry’s deeply cares about the health and safety of the people who consume our products and we apologize for any problems that this situation may cause. This voluntary recall is being conducted in consultation with FDA.
* We believe that none of the products being recalled were processed or offered through the national office.
* We strongly encourage you to notify your agencies within one business day from receipt of this notice.
* ALL cased and uncased inventories, both at the member level and agency level, need to be checked. This product may have entered member and agency warehouses through salvage, local donations, TEFAP, local purchases, retail pickups, food drives, or other avenues.
* For additional local details, please contact the Health Department(s) for the area(s) your food bank serves.
For full details on the recall, please visit: http://www.fda.gov/Safety/Recalls/ucm532905.htm?source=govdelivery&utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery