Food Bank Day at the Capitol 2015 is 1 week from today!
Wednesday February 4, 2015
8:00 a.m. — 3:00 p.m. EST
Kentucky State Capitol
700 Capitol Avenue
Frankfort KY 40601
We are thrilled you will be joining us to help give a voice for hungry Kentuckians.
A few reminders:
- Please wear something ORANGE to show your support of hunger relief!
- Photo ID is required to enter the Capitol buildings.
- Free parking is available in a parking garage next to the Annex.
- Click here for directions and other helpful information including how to navigate through the buildings. We’ll have team members positioned at various locations to help you find where to go. Just look for people wearing orange!
- The day’s agenda is available here. We’ll kick off in the cafeteria in the basement of the Annex at 8 a.m..
- Breakfast will be provided at no charge; lunch will be on your own.
Thank you for the hard work scheduling appointments with legislators. If you haven’t yet confirmed appointments, it’s not too late! Just call 502-564-8100, tell the operator where you live, and ask to be connected to your representative or senator. Click here for more information on legislator visits, including suggested talking points.