Bee Extremely Amazed LLC Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Various Products Distributed For Weight Loss Due to Undeclared Drug Ingredients, With 0 Comments, Category: Recalls,
Bee Extremely Amazed LLC Issues Voluntary Nationwide Recall of Various Products Distributed For Weight Loss Due to Undeclared Drug Ingredients
FDA posts press releases and other notices of recalls and market withdrawals from the firms involved as a service to consumers, the media, and other interested parties. FDA does not endorse either the product or the company.
For Immediate Release
December 22, 2015
Bee Extremely Amazed
Firm Press Release
View Product Photos
Bee Extremely Amazed LLC, Jewett, OH is voluntarily recalling various products marketed for weight loss to the consumer level due to findings of undeclared drug ingredients including sibutramine and/or phenolphthalein.
Sibutramine is an appetite suppressant that was withdrawn from the U.S. market in October 2010. Sibutramine is known to substantially increase blood pressure and/or pulse rate in some patients and may present a significant risk for patients with a history of coronary artery disease, congestive heart failure, arrhythmias or stroke. Phenolphthalein is an ingredient previously used in over-the-counter laxatives, but because of concerns of carcinogenicity, it is not currently approved for marketing in the United States. Health risks associated with phenolphthalein could include potentially serious gastrointestinal disturbances, irregular heartbeat, and cancer with long-term use. These undeclared ingredients make these products unapproved new drugs for which safety and efficacy have not been established. These products may also interact in life-threatening ways with other medications a consumer may be taking. To date, Bee Extremely Amazed is not aware of any adverse event reports related to these products.
All lots of the following products marketed for weight loss are being recalled:
• Asset Bold Manufactured for Asset Descor 500 mg 60 capsules per bottle-color-red
• Asset Extreme Plus Manufactured for Asset Descor 500 mg 30 capsules per bottle-color-red and yellow
• Evolve Manufactured for 2637 E. Atlantic Blvd, Pompano Beach, Florida 33062 250 mg per capsule 60 capsules per bottle-color-green and white
• Infinity Manufactured for Floyd Nutrition 500 mg 30 capsules per bottle-color-red
• Jenesis Manufactured for Timeless Solutions 1810 E. Sahara Ave #100 Las Vegas, Nevada 89104 350 mg per capsule 60 capsules per bottle-color-blue
• La Trim Plus Manufactured for: MWN Health 37 N Orange Ave Suite 500 Orlando, FL 32801 (407) 930-4043 350 mg 60 Capsules
• Oasis Manufactured for MWN Health 37 N. Orange Ave Suite 500 Orlando, Fl, 32801 500 mg per capsule, 45 capsules per bottle-color-red
• Prime Manufactured for Zagonfly 3129 25th St #392 Columbus, Indiana 47203 500 mg per capsule, 60 capsules per bottle-color-red
• SlimeX-15 Manufactured in India by: HAB Pharmaceuticals & Research Limited 10-Pharma City, SIDCU?L, Selaqui, Dehradun, 248 197 15 mg 30 capsules per bottle–color-orange
• Slim Trim U Manufactured for Floyd Nutrition 250 mg 60 capsules per bottle-color-green and white
• Ultimate Formula Manufactured for Zi Xiu Tang 250 mg 48 capsules per bottle-color-green and white
• Xcel Manufactured for JNS Health 60 capsules per bottle-color-silver
• Xcel Advanced Manufactured for JNS Health 350 mg 60 capsules per bottle-color-gold
• Zi Xiu Tang 250 mg 60 capsules per bottle-color-green and white
The affected products were sold nationwide between 4/29/2014 – 12/17/2015 via distribution/resale via the U.S. Postal service with the return addressee referenced as Bee Extremely Amazed, LLC or through any association with the email [email protected] and websites www.beeextremelyamazed.com www.beefitamy.com , www.slimtrim.diet , www.Storeenvy.com .
Bee Extremely Amazed LLC is notifying its customers to stop using these products immediately and dispose of or return all recalled products to Bee Extremely Amazed 85205 Sportsmans Club Road Jewett Ohio 43986.
Consumers with questions regarding this recall can contact Bee Extremely Amazed by email to [email protected] or 1-844-427-6553 Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm EST. Consumers should contact their physician or healthcare provider if they have any health questions or have experienced any problems that may be related to taking or using this product.
Adverse reactions or quality problems experienced with the use of this product may be reported to the FDA’s MedWatch Adverse Event Reporting program either online, by regular mail or by fax.
• Complete and submit the report Online: www.fda.gov/medwatch/report.htm
• Regular Mail or Fax: Download form www.fda.gov/MedWatch/getforms.htm or call 1-800-332-1088 to request a reporting form, then complete and return to the address on the pre-addressed form, or submit by fax to 1-800-FDA-0178
This recall is being conducted with the knowledge of the US Food and Drug Administration.
* We believe that none of the products being recalled were processed or offered through the national office.
* We strongly encourage you to notify your agencies within one business day from receipt of this notice.
* ALL cased and uncased inventories, both at the member level and agency level, need to be checked. This product may have entered member and agency warehouses through salvage, local donations, TEFAP, local purchases, retail pickups, food drives, or other avenues.
* For additional local details, please contact the Health Department(s) for the area(s) your food bank serves.
For full details on the recall, please visit:
If you have questions, please contact Wayne Melichar, Food Safety Manager, at [email protected] or 312.629.7263.