Applying for Membership in Our Food Bank
All organizations wishing to access product from our Food Bank must go through our application process. Application materials can be downloaded below.
General Application Information
In order to join God’s Pantry Food Bank and access our product you must:
- Be located in our 50-county service area. Click here for map.
- Be an IRS 501c3, tax-exempt, nonprofit organization.
- Be an established agency serving at least 20 people on a regular basis.
- Be sure to read and understand the rules & regulations contained in the manual for Food Bank Member Agencies below.
- Apply for membership- download, print and complete the application for membership, agency agreement and food receipt form.
- Mail the completed forms, a copy of your IRS 501c3 document, and $50 application fee to: Agency Services, God’s Pantry Food Bank, 1685 Jaggie Fox Way, Lexington, KY 40511
Food Bank Application Materials and Documents for Review.
- Thinking of starting a food pantry? We suggest that you read this first.
- Model Pantry Standards for operating a successful food pantry.
- Manual for Food Bank Member Agencies
- Application for Food Bank Membership
- Food Receipt Contract
- Agency Agreement
Once we receive your application, we will call and make arrangements for a site visit of your hunger assistance program. If approved, or during the evaluation process, you will be required to attend an orientation visit at our Lexington, London or Prestonsburg warehouse. Applications normally take 4-6 weeks.
For additional information or to speak with someone in Agency Services please contact:
- Danielle Bozarth, Programs Director, (859) 288-5326
- Chuck Young, Community Developer, (859) 288-5339
- Robert Srodulski, Agency Services Coordinator, (859) 288-5330